CAE Software Support Engineer.
¥ 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
- Global Private Engineering Software Company based in Switzerland
- Specialized in the development of state-of-the-art CAE software solutions.
- Japan HQ is located in a new office in Shin-Yokohama with a branch office in Nagoya.
- Very international environment with half of its staff being foreigners.
They are looking for:
- Automotive Crash analysis experience by using LS-DYNA
- Any commercial FEA solver and pre-post processor experience
- High communication skill with customers (We also welcome any experience as Temporary employee at Automotive companies)
- Living and Working in Nagoya
- Native level Japanese language skills
- TOEIC over 700 (Not required, but need interest to use English in business, English lessons provided by company)
- Main task is to support customers in West Japan from Nagoya Office like TOYOTA, MITUBISHI, DAIHATSU, MAZDA.
- This includes software support via telephone and email, software presentation and demonstration at onsite, benchmark, project management so on.
- There are many tasks related to Crash support but also other fields like NVH, Durability and CFD,
- The target is to sell license by using his/her CAE technical skills and excellent communication skill in cooperation with colleagues in Japan and in Europe and, our customers of course.
- They are looking for young Supervisor or Senior Engineers. Both positions are expected to have enough skills to support customers alone. Supervisors may be in charge team management with 3-4 people.