Senior Project Manager
¥ 10,000,000 - 12,000,000
Ensure Project performance objectives (Quality, Cost, Profitability, Delivery, Timing)
Our client is a Leading European Automotive Electronics manufacturer with growing business in Japan and globally, with great work-life-balance and very healthy and enjoyable work culture.
- Responsible for project management of new generation automotive interior control interior switches, cocoon, from start to SOP.
- Define and drive the projects requirements and resources, budgeting, development, timing and delivery.
- Drive the R&D core team to ensure project alignment with all Global R&D team.
- Manage process and all changes related to R&D scope and implementation of the projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 ~ 10 years’ experience in automotive product development from start to SOP.
- Ability to logically break down issues and come up with solutions.
- Advanced English communication skills with Native level Japanese Speaking ability required.