REINSURANCE - Administration
Insurance Administration, Spreadsheets, Word Processing, Japanese, English
In this Administration role in this internationally known reinsurance company you will be responsible for the administration of individual reinsurance policies.
For your assigned clients you will have primary responsibility for account management, including premium billing and collection.
As an experienced administrator you may provide informal guidance and support to more junior team members.
- Get the new business / change cession data from the client company and manage proper procedure for this business / data
- Load the received data into the Company system
- Create and send billing drafts to clients for confirmation, followed by sending the confirmed statement to clients, after which you will follow up for premium collection
- Confirm the risk and premium calculation using worksheets or system.
- Be a peer check person for other administrators.
- Create premium accounting vouchers in the system and obtain authorization
- Create fiscal year-end reports including experience refund calculation
- Respond to inquiries (internal or external) related to administration
- Prepare administration requirements for new products or new clients, including requesting system set-up by the system team
- Review and modify work processes and practices with an eye to results or improving efficiency.
Qualifications / Experience:
- PC skills (Word process / Spreadsheets)
- Ability to meet deadlines and able to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills for internal as well as client communication
- Positive attitude and customer oriented personality
- Work well on a team
- 5+ years in insurance administration in an insurance/reinsurance company or broker
- Languages: Native level Japanese; Good English