As the first employee in Japan you will have the opportunity to build and grow the Japan office of this international provider of AI-powered advertising automation solutions.
· Primary role is to expand the Company's business presence in Japan.
· Represent the Company in Japan to promote product & solutions.
· Define potential clients, develop sales pipeline and close the deals.
· Keep posted by local market trend, plan and execute business strategy according to up to date market condition.
· Participate in industry events and/or organize the Company's own events to reach potential clients.
· Work closely with media partners such as FB, Google Japan to build strong relationship and help the partners understand the Company's value as a partner.
·7+ years previous experience in Customer Success, Sales, Business Development from FMP, Adtech or marketing agency.
· B.A in Economics/Marketing/Business Administration.
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Japanese - native level speaker.
· Experience in a global company - a must.
· Experience in a gaming company- a plus
· A confirmed understanding of performance marketing, marketing technology and game/app ecosystems.
· A proven ability to build partnerships and relationships with consumers and/or advertisers.
· An ability to lead and execute multiple time-sensitive projects.
· Communication, presentation, and influencing skills to present product demo and negotiate with clients.