Country Manager - CPG (カントリーマネージャー)
¥ 11,000,000 - 12,000,000
FIELD SALES,KEY ACCOUNT,ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT,MARKETING
Would you like to work for an outstanding leading FMCG company? If yes, please continue reading – it is worth it!
For our client, which is part of a global company and located in Switzerland, we are now looking for a
You will manage independently, develop and grow the exclusive brand portfolio on the Japanese market.
This highly entrepreneurial opportunity allows you to be innovative in many aspects including also testing new routes in a very dynamic category.
In this unique role, you will especially:
- Grow convenience store distribution and visibility
- Develop and maintain key account customers
- Deliver sales & marketing plans for short-mid-long term
- Lead & manage marketing initiatives
- Initiate and develop new & creative ideas to increase sales, optimizing distribution & maximize communication with potential consumers
- Train & develop field sales and promoter personnel
You should have:
- Profound experience in branded FMCG
- Experience in the Japan market for Sales, Marketing, Customer & Key Account management
- Experience/Know-how and interest in consumer (where legally possible) and customer-relationship projects
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Very good English skills
Simply to the point: we are looking for an entrepreneurial driven, multicultural established personality with "pioneering and scout spirit" who is open to new ideas and changes and who prefers to work in an innovative environment rather than in corporate structures.
If we were able to raise your further interest, we are looking forward to receiving your application in English.