Marketing Communication Specialist
¥ 5,000,000 - 11,000,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading Global Engineering Simulation Software Development company with offices in Tokyo and Osaka. The company is a famous leading software company specializing in CAE/CFD simulation solutions for all Manufacturing Industries.
The Marketing Communication Specialist will be responsible for all internal and external communications to develop the company's brand and market awareness of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) solutions.
Tokyo or Osaka
- B2B marketing
- Digital marketing
- Brand management
- PR experience
- Marketing, advertising, and media experience, particularly in the area of social media.
- CIM/CIPR qualification is an advantage
- Develop integrated marketing campaign strategy
- Measure and report on ROI and the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and program
- Plan and execute all web, Marketing Automation (Marketo), SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.