Manager - Marketing Strategy & Communication (Banking)
MARKETING ANALYSIS,BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE,DIGITAL CAMPAIGN,MARKETING STRATEGY,ADVERTISING,DIGITAL MARKETING,MARKETING,CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED,PROOFREADING,MBA,STRATEGY PLANNING,OPERATIONS,DATA ANALYSIS,RETAIL SALES,DRAFTING,TEAM PLAYER, BANK
Due to business expansion, this famous Bank is hiring a Manager level person who will be responsible for drafting and executing customer service and marketing measures in English.
In this role you will promote sophisticated digital marketing strategies. We are looking for someone who can develop services that empathize with the perspective of the customer.
You will also be able to enjoy Flex-Time and some of your days may be spent working from home.
You will also have the opportunity to be promoted to Team Leader within a couple of years (based on performance).
- Build strategies for new service development, promote projects, and strengthen collaboration with other departments.
- Create report materials for related departments and management.
- Responsible for marketing strategy formulation and in-house processes, mainly for foreign residents.
- Planning and implementation of web and offline advertising.
- Campaign planning and implementation.
- Create marketing promotional items.
- Create MA scenarios and marketing email manuscripts in English and handle in-house proofreading circulation.
- Cultivate new customers and business within the target community, such as participation in events of the target community for foreigners.
- Hold seminars and study sessions for foreigners.
- Support for measuring the effectiveness of marketing measures by utilizing Web Analytics and Business Intelligence tools (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Campaign, Domo, etc.).
- Strengthen PDCA cycle ( Plan-Do-Check-Act).
Required experience / skills
- Passion for establishing customer service and stable operations in English.
- A few years working experience in the financial industry
- Experience in business strategy planning and business promotion
- Business experience related to business problem / risk extraction and problem solution execution
- Native level English and able to handle communication with foreigners and can always communicate with the Customer Experience (CX) in mind
- Business level or higher Japanese for internal communications
- Interpersonal communication skills with Key Stakeholders
- Team Player
- Office 365