Sales Manager Japan
Business Development, Client Relationship Management, Insurance Sales, Solutions, Products, Japanese, English
Sales Manager Japan
(Client Management / Sales Manager for Insurance Solutions - Risk - NatCat, EQ)
Are you a sales leader with extensive knowledge and relationships in the Insurance and Financial Services industries? Would you like to work directly with the Country Manager and key stakeholders inside and outside of Japan to deliver innovative solutions for clients and the industry at large?
Our client is seeking a high-performing sales leader to join in this key role as Sales Manager Japan.
- A world leading analytics solutions provider with a focus on catastrophic risk
- They help assess natural and man-made perils (earthquakes, typhoons, cyber, terrorism, pandemics, etc.)
- Their clients range from insurance, reinsurance and hedge funds to corporations and governments
- Work closely with key stakeholders inside and outside Japan, help develop and execute the sales plan
- Ensure a high quality of service and effective communication (internal and client)
- Develop extensive network and trust-based relationships with key stakeholders in client companies
- Partner with other teams (e.g. product, consulting)
- Create effective proposals demonstrating product value
- Help effectively maintain and grow book of business (e.g. renewals, upselling)
You Should Have
- 5+ years experience in Insurance, Financial Services
- Proven sales achievement record
- Experience selling high value complex solutions (e.g., software, SaaS, analytics or related) into financial services
- Preferred: experience with Insurance underwriting, brokerage, risk analysis or other financial analytics
- University degree
- Language: Japanese (native), English (business)
- Strong communication abilities (e.g., presenting, working with stakeholders across organization)
- Client relationship management experience, developing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Passion for your work and success of the organization
Simply put: we are looking for an energetic, high-performing sales professional with a track record of serving clients effectively and growing existing accounts.
If this rare opportunity with a global leader in its field interests you, we look forward to receiving your English resume.