GM of Finance & Controlling, Procurement and Logistics
¥ 8,000,000 - 12,000,000
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLES,RECEIVABLES,GAAP,ACCOUNTING,FORECASTING,BUDGETING,PROCUREMENT,LOGISTICS,INVENTORY,CATALYST,CODA,SAP,COGNOS,PROBLEM-SOLVING,SELF MOTIVATED,LEADERSHIP SKILLS,FINANCE,FINANCIAL ANALYSIS,BUSINESS ANALYSIS,MANAGING PROJECTS
Do you have strong analytical, problem-solving, business and leadership skills?
Are you a strategic thinker, who is self motivated, and can handle communication and negotiation?
Do you have Native Level Japanese and strong Business Level English ability?
Do you have intercultural awareness and an understanding of different business practices in foreign and Japanese cultures?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, continue reading to see if you can qualify as the new GM of Finance & Controlling, Procurement and Logistics for this international Catalyst Technology company.
- University degree, (ideally, a Masters) in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of IFRS and Japanese GAAP
- Detailed knowledge of relevant tax issues
- Knowledge in budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, investment calculations, contract administrations, and analysis of various business strategies developing various scenarios to understand the opportunities – strategically and tactically in support of the business decisions.
- Project management skills
- 10+ years of experience in the finance and controlling field with an international company.
- Solid IT knowledge such as SAP (FI, CO, etc.), Cognos, ACIS, GFM. etc.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
You will be responsible for:
- EH&S, management, development and training of the finance, accounting and controlling team, and procurement and logistics team.
- Develop and optimize the overall financial strategy in order to optimize profitability.
- Development of Integrated Business Plan (IBP).
- Managing projects related to Planning, Reporting, and Business Analysis.
- Monthly cost and profit accounting in SAP as well as for the correct valuation of the PM and non-PM inventory
- Monthly consolidated reporting under IFRS and J-GAAP.
- Coordination and execution of correct and timely budgeting and forecasting in ACIS and COGNOS.
- Monitoring the Working Capital development, especially the Accounts Receivables and Inventories
- Manage and ensure proper usage of USJP finance related tools IS for budgeting, reporting and controlling purposes; SAP (FI, CO, BW, etc.), Cognos, ACIS, GFM.
- Commercial negotiation with key suppliers.
More complete information will be shared with interested and qualified candidates.