Application Specialist (POS Application)
¥ 8,000,000 - 9,000,000
DATA INTEGRATION,DATA MIGRATION,DATAMART,ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING,TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE,TECHNICAL SUPPORT,CRM,ERP,DEPLOYMENT,RETAIL MARKETING,POINT OF SALE,BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE,RETAIL INDUSTRY,RETAIL SALES,POS,MAINTENANCE,SCHEDULING,INTEGRATOR
In this key role of Application Specialist (POS Application) in the Japan IS Team of this famous luxury goods company, you will contribute to supporting & deploying Front-Office solutions – POS. This is the regional Solutions and is integrated with ERP Microsoft AX Platform, BI DataMart as well as central solutions such as CRM and Digital (EC).
- Work closely with users of Retail Sales and CRM for high level requirements
- Contribute to functional design / testing / support of the Front-Office applications for Japan:
- POS Solutions
- CRM platform
- Data integration for Digital & eCommerce Sites
Using your skills in project management and your knowledge of POS / CRM solutions and projects you will:
- Provide day to day support for the retail team in order to maintain smooth operation of the POS solution
- Support data integration with CRM and digital solutions as well as ERP
- Understand CRM Multi-Channel Integration (Retail / CRM / EC)
To do this successfully you must have a strong business background and an understanding of the retail industry.
Complying with the PCIS’s guidelines you will be responsible to:
• Manage Projects or sub-projects. Maintain project status and related documentation. Coordinate project related activities, including planning timelines, scheduling meetings, coordinating resources, and tracking performance.
• Perform analysis and design. Coordinate meetings and interactions with the business users to define and structure requirements. Participate in the analysis, definition and documentation of requirements. Lead the creation and documentation of detailed solution designs that are in-line with the existing technical environment.
• Develop applications. Interact with vendors to convert designs and specifications into computer programs following programming standards and best practices. Create test scenarios and run tests to find errors and confirm that application meet specifications.
• Test and Document. Perform testing, data migration, cleansing and review of code of related documentation as required
• Technical production support of applications. Monitor performance of production applications and provide necessary support. Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from users regarding errors, problems or questions about programs. Train any required technical support staff to use, test, and support programs. Help structure the technical support of Retail applications
• Program Deployment. Create deployment packages and deployment-related documentation.
• Facilitate the transition of programs from development into production.
• Coordinate with Regional / Central to transfer projects ownership towards local support & maintenance
Key competencies required to qualify:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Spoken & written Japanese (native level) + fluent English
- Excellent communication skills, experience working directly with end users, understanding business & translating requirements into solution, curious, pragmatic and proactive, and the ability to work independently.
- Structured, able to provide regular and consistent reporting
- Understanding of technical environment (MS SQL, BI, etc.), and ability to help structuring technical support
- Very Good functional understanding of retail Business and CRM topics – 1st experience on Retail project
- Good design skills – ability to structure and formalize requirements with key users, and translate into detailed design for vendor quotation and development
• Able to manage different sub-projects at the same time
• Willing to work in a multi-brands and dynamic organization, interacting with different levels: Local, Regional, Central
• Strong technical skills mixed with a solid good business understanding in the Front-Office / Digital space and ability to support these business users