R&D Product Technical Manager for SUBARU
¥ 8,000,000 - 10,000,000
10 ~ 15 years’ experience in automotive design, development and drawing creation by only in industrial product fields.
World Leading TOP automotive parts manufacturer for a wide range of components for smart mobility.
- Responsible for the development of Front-End Module and Active Grille Shutter
- Product Technical Manager is accountable for the deliverables of R&D to ensure success of the project.
- Responsible for the detailed scheduling and engineering of R&D activities with support of Expert.
- Manage the Product Technical task and lead the Engineers to proceed R&D activity.
- In charge of the robust design in line with the economic targets.
- Applies Standardization rules, exceptionally will request destandardizations based on sound justifications.
- Call for all necessary design reviews.
- Make sure that Design Reviews of other networks are happening in a timely manner. (Purchase, Industrial)
- Represent the R&D function at the customer.
- Interface with the customer for the R&D subjects of the project, break down and cascade internally customer requests and needs.
- Report and escalate to his project manager or R&D manager as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 ~ 15 years’ experience in automotive design, development and drawing creation by only in industrial product fields.
- Possible to calculate theoretical values in a simple model for strength, rigidity, fatigue, vibration, etc., or to calculate using finite element method.
- Able to negotiate and coordinate with people from various departments inside and outside the company.
- Native Japanese language ability with Business English language skills.