Customer Center Manager
¥ 7,000,000 - 9,000,000
HELP DESK, CUSTOMER SERVICE, BANKING, ENGLISH, JAPANESE, TEAM MANAGEMENT
As the Customer Service Center Manager for this famous bank you will manage a team of 6 customer service people.
Located in Central Tokyo, with working hours from 09:00 – 17:00, but some weekend work may be required (on-call basis).
Your team will handle the English Help Desk (EHD) and provide support for the bank’s international customers in English, mostly using online chat and email, but phone support is also done.
The ideal candidate will be able to listen to the customer’s voice, judge the quality of email and online chat from international customers’ perspective, and provide advice and guidance to your team. You will also have a passion for improving the stability and quality of the Bank’s customer service in English.
- Responsible for customer service (including claim support) of the EHD in English via Email, or online chat, phone.
- Plan and execute initiatives to improve the service quality of the EHD and improve members' English language skills.
- Create KPI and business reports for senior management and related functions.
- Initiate an internal workflow process for the English content revisions or improvements.
- Collaborate with the Global Service Strategy Office and other related functions.
- Measure the effectiveness of various initiatives at the EHD and establish a PDCA cycle (including VOC analysis, etc.)
- Languages: Native Level Japanese (N1 or better) and Solid Business to Native level English
- 5+ years of experience in the banking / financial industry
- At least 3-5 years of experience in customer help desk and claim support, (ideally in English for inbound customers)
- Experience in customer service quality assurance
- 2+ years of experience as a leader managing a team
- IT literacy for online banking services (e.g. experience with CRM tools)
- Experience in identifying business issues and risks and implementing solutions
- Customer service experience using online chat