Japan R&D Operation Manager, ADAS
¥ 10,000,000 - 14,000,000
Manage all R&D technical activities. Make sure to ensure that the delivered system fulfills the R&D related customer requirements and expectations. Operation Manager is leading and coordinating a multidisciplinary R&D Team at system level for ADAS related products.
- Customer intimacy for all related R&D topics and cascade internally
- Apply company PDP following SMART approach applied on products development
- In charge of the robust design in line with the economical targets
- Bridging between Japanese customer expectation, R&D Team in Japan and HQ
- Applies Standardization rules, exceptionally will request destandardizations based on sound justifications
- Make sure that Design Reviews of other networks are happening in a timely manner (Purchase, Industrial)
- Report and escalate to project management or R&D director/global customer group operation manager as needed.
- Responsible for the detailed scheduling and budgeting
- Contribute to the identification of the needs in terms of resources, equipment's, investments
- Establish detail break down of the activities to meet the milestones
- Follow activities and spending of his scope to meet his allowed budget
- Daily management of all R&D contributors, dedicated or not
- Assign to them the work packages needed
- Regular review with his/her R&D director/manager or Product Manager and the Department Managers to check alignment between needs and availabilities.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Computer science or Electrical Engineering.
- 5 ~ 10 years experience in automotive product development and System Validation.
- Ability to logically break down issues and come up with solutions.
- Advanced English communication skills with Native level Japanese Speaking ability required.
- More than 5 years Team (5 to 10 people) management for Automotive Electronics Product development.
- Must: Product knowledge, Leadership, Budget and Value Management, People management, Customer focusent between needs and availabilities