HR Business Partner for Perfumes
¥ 8,000,000 - 12,000,000
HR Management, Retail, Consumer Goods, T&D, C&B
Are you an experienced HRBP Manager who likes working with perfumes? If so, then this is the job for you!
Working for this internationally famous cosmetic and perfume brands company you will drive all matters related to Human Resources and General Affairs with emphasis on the assigned brand, the Local Market, and Travel Retail.
- Partner with the HRVP who is responsible for all the brands in the Perfumes & Cosmetics group.
What a great opportunity! Here is your chance to work with Executives, management, and employees of the brands.
And, you’ll expand your skills by working with the Central HR Team in Paris, the Singapore regional office, external HR consulting firms, Agencies like iSearch for recruitment, and Training & Development institutes.
OVERVIEW OF MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES (more details available for qualified candidates):
- Organization Development/ Talent Acquisition
- Manage and Support processes for internal mobility, including expats' movement
- Employee relation & labor management
- Compensation & Benefits
- Training & Development
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU:
HR Senior Management /Executive positions in the P&C group or in other Group companies.
REQUIRED COMPTENCIES / EXPERIENCES NEEDED TO QUALIFY
- Leadership – you get things done!
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills
- Flexibility and Adaptability to uncertainty or new things
- Positive mindset and Proactive attitude with passion
- Sense of ownership, but you are a Team worker
- High Integrity and Trustworthy
- University Degree
- 5+ years of experience in HR management
- English (TOEIC 850 equivalent or above), Japanese native level
- Working experience in retail or consumer goods
- PC skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- International work/living experience is a plus