As the Art Director your job will be to demonstrate your passion to solve complex communication challenges in a fast-paced environment through strategy, concept, and a deep understanding of how to exceed audiences' expectations and engage them on behalf of our clients.
- Have a natural eye for design and passionate about user-centered design, telling compelling stories, creating extraordinary experiences, and delivering dynamic ideas that connect with any audience.
- Be able to conceptualize campaign vision, harnessing original graphics, copy, content websites, social media, and other marketing materials
- Inspire and be inspired by others to take our creative efforts to the next level.
- Develop and maintain a clear vision and delivering a captivating visual message that speaks directly to the reader, viewer, or user.
- Use of comprehensive layouts with clear execution of strategy, design, and synergy between concepts
- Work closely with project teams to ensure that recommended visuals/formats can be executed
Requirements (partial list)
- 3+ years of experience delivering digital projects.
- Experience in brand identity design, data visualization and illustration is also valued.
- Bachelor’s degree in fine art, graphic design, or similar discipline
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- Strong attention to detail. Self-starter.
- The ability to clearly and confidently present your work in front of both internal and external audiences.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite-in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and lnDesign.
- Deep knowledge of Information Architecture (IA) and User Experience (UX) methods for responsive web and mobile app design is a plus.