¥ 9,000,000 - 10,000,000
Sales, negotiation, account penetration and Business development with JOEM
MEGA Automotive Tier 1 supplier with a global presence.
- Managing and Planning of Sales Forecast and set Action Plan for New Business development with Toyota and other JOEM's
- Ensure the competitiveness and full compliance of all products with the requirements of the Customer you will oversee, including Nissan, Honda and Toyota.
- Build the offer and drive the negotiation during business acquisition process with the Customer you will oversee.
- Achieve commercial objectives (Growth, Turnover, Market Shares, Order Intake, Price Management).
- Prepare the budget, manage, and report the selling price index and the order intake target list.
- Be accountable for delivering regional commercial objectives, propose the regional sales strategy, and ensure consistency of the regional selling prices.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical engineering (not mandatory)
- Strategically Business mind set to keep and increase company profit.
- Technical, Process, Logistic Cost & know-how.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Native Japanese Speaking ability required.