3D Generalist (3D Artist)
We’re looking for a driven 3D Generalist to support our CG Department to develop photorealistic stills and support the conceptualization of interactive real-time rendering solutions for our global automotive clients. This position will offer the opportunity to work with some of the largest automotive companies in the world delivering top tier, cutting edge solutions to create emotional assets for interactive marketing and sales experiences. 3D artist must work collaboratively with various teams to build seamless experiences to connect the brand to the public at every touchpoint.
• Use artistic and technical skills to work on all aspects of CG images
• Work on productions to drive forward the development of real-time rendering using Unity/Unreal engine to make it easier for creators to design interactive solution
• Deliver work within established project targets and the high-quality standards of the company
• 3D Modeling, texturing, lighting, shading, rigging, animation, effects and rendering
• Work efficiently to meet deadlines and monitor output quality and render efficiency
• Constantly learning and being resourceful - if you cannot do something you will be encouraged to seek it out and learn how to do it
• Minimum 3+ years progressive visual design experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent Maya and similar 3D modeling software.
• Proven ability in major CG techniques including lighting, compositing, texturing and shading.
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and/or Unity is preferable but not required
• Working knowledge of the content creation tools and processes involved in real-time 3D asset production is highly preferable.
• Works well in deadline-drive environment.
• Strong communication skills; team player.
• Proactive problem-solver; able to revise to client notes as required.
• Highly creative, with an eye for high-quality visuals and technical perfection.
• Fluent Japanese level, business English required