¥ 8,000,000 - 10,000,000
10 years of experience for electrical schematic design in an automotive engineering
Our client is a Leading Automotive Electronics component manufacturer with a strong presence in Japan with a wide range of Cluster Meter, Infotainment, HMI, and other Electronics Products/Technology.
- Design of electronic schematic and development for automotive meters and displays.
- Develop and design of prototypes to be installed in customer-developed vehicles, and conduct reliability tests and evaluations.
- Coordination of specifications and contact with customers' development departments.
- Requires preparation and execution of technical presentations to customers.
- Work with global teams / communicate information/support/confirm, etc.
- Requires working closely with engineering team in India.
- Support for preparing estimate.
Preferred skills and experiences:
- Experience working for an automotive parts manufacturer
- Experience in joint development with global teams to support JOEM customers.
- Experience for EMC/noise design and countermeasures for automotive embedded system control modules
- Experience in circuit design using circuit simulation
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- 10 years of experience for electrical schematic design in an automotive engineering
- Experience in analysis methods such as FMEA, FTA, DRBFM, etc.
- Good communication skills with cross functional teams and global teams.
- Deep knowledge of electrical and mechanical expertise (circuits, components, software, mechanisms, etc.
- Advanced English communication skills with Native level Japanese Speaking ability required.