Business Development Manager
¥ 7,000,000 - 8,000,000
The Business Development Manager has overall responsibility for running a business centre profitably while driving the sales and operations. They are clearly focused on generating new sales, whilst growing and retaining existing customers by delivering exceptional customer service. Ultimately, the services provided by the Business Development Manager and their team help attract and retain our customers and drive the overall profitability of each centre.
- Generates profitable new business through prospecting and enquiry handling within the local market in order to exceed set targets
- Drive and maximize service revenue through up-selling of variable services to new and existing customers.
- Conduct tours, with a goal of converting prospects into customers by effectively listening and selling the entire product range.
- Prospecting to generate leads through local companies, partnerships and brokers.
- Effectively manages leads and continuously updates CRM throughout the sales process to close of deal.
- Keeps abreast of the local market by attending networking events and building strong channel relationships with commercial brokers.
- Accountability for Centre profitability, Centre performance and the Centre’s success through P&L management
- Drives revenue for Regus by effectively and consistently maximizing all service revenue.
- Effectively manage the renewal process working to retain every customer at a profitable margin.
- Maximizes occupancy and profitability of the centre by proactively managing customers expansion requirements.
- Regularly participate in the monthly centre business review process, account for profit and loss and drive agreed actions to enhance centre performance
- Regularly review centre costs and reduce outgoings where reductions can be identified
- With a focus on meeting Customer satisfaction and retention metrics, maintain and develop existing customer relationships
- Ensures the centre team is delivering exceptional customer service and customer’s needs are handled effectively and efficiently.
- Provide direction to centre team to ensure there is a clear focus on delivering a 90+% customer satisfaction rating
- Ensures front of house, housekeeping, health & safety, visual and brand company standards are delivered and maintained representative of a 5-star business.
- Responsible for recruiting, inducting, training, managing, motivating, leading and developing a centre team.
- Set clear performance expectations for each team member and hold them accountable for results
- Conducts meetings in order to brief the team on daily workflow, prioritizing and delegating to the centre team in order to meet deadlines and customer needs.
- Clear communication of centre performance and team objectives on a regular basis through monthly team meetings.
- One to one meeting with centre team members, setting individual targets and timelines for completion
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven success in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Experienced in self-generation of new business leads coupled with excellent account management skills.
- Proven ability to manage and motivate teams to consistently deliver high performance
- Customer service focused at all times with the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Professional communication skills with a high success rate in building and maintaining business relationships.
- Experienced in customer account management highly desirable
- Experienced in previous P&L responsibility is highly desirable.
- Thorough knowledge of MS office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Work experience 7 to 10 years.