¥ 12,000,000 - 13,000,000
Operations,Warehouse Management,Supply Chain,Logistics,Order Processing
In this role, as the Logistics Manager for this Luxury Cosmetics Company, you will:
- Ensure efficient physical flows from suppliers/productions units to warehouse (upstream supply chain) and / or from warehouses to point of sales and / or Clients (downstream supply chain).
- Follow Logistics strategy, develop and lead the team to build high efficient order distribution network to support continuous growth of the business.
- Responsible for order processing, transportation management, warehouse management, product configuration and other Logistics projects.
- Supervise day to day operations, manage emergency situations and conduct simultaneously medium term projects.
- University Degree
- Engineer with Supply / Logistics background
- 5 years minimum within Supply / Logistics function, ideally within perfumes / cosmetics industry
- Previous team management experience
- Japanese 9 (native), English (business). French is a Plus
- MS Office (Excel, Access), VBA, SAP, Microsoft AX
- Customer focused and good planning and prioritizing skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Excellent leadership and communications skills