¥ 8,000,000 - 12,000,000
As Sales Manager for this international company you will be a key member of the leadership team. Your primary role is to drive sales performance.
Targets will include:
- Maximizing revenues by increasing conversion of sales leads
- Driving sales growth across multiple brands.
- Manage the development and execution of the Japan sales plan.
- Advise customer of best solutions and products for their needs.
- Interact with existing customers to improve customer satisfaction and look for opportunities to sell additional products and services.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify new channel opportunities and grow existing ones through targeted campaigns.
- Grasp the local market to ensure pricing is competitive.
- Be a strong brand ambassador
- Network with the local business community to gain market intelligence and generate sales leads.
- Drive performance of the local sales team.
- Work closely with Group teams to ensure sales tools are up to date and relevant to the local market.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Native Level / Totally Fluent in Japanese and Business level or higher English.
- Senior level B2B solution/service sales and business development background.
- Concrete track record of driving top line sales growth, improving results month by month.
- Pro-active approach to networking within business communities and capable of generating new sales leads.
- Confirmed ability to develop, manage, track, and close sales and pipeline opportunities.
- Flexible and broadminded with a “can-do” attitude.
- Have a disciplined approach to business development.
- Motivated, self- reliant, ambitious, and looking to join a team with significant growth ambitions.
- Ability to motivate and drive sales teams, whilst ensuring they have the right resources, and are trained properly.
- Monitor and measure performance through accurate and timely reports.
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the ability to network at a high level and build strong business relationships.