System Engineering Leader, ADAS
¥ 8,000,000 - 10,000,000
ECU software, Model-base software, LIN/CAN, Ethernet, security, OTA CAN
As a System Engineering Lead, become the technical expert for one or more functions with TOP European Automotive Electronics ADAS maker.
The System Engineer is accountable for the deliverables of his scope to ensure the success of the project.
- Create and update system requirements for his/her customer functions.
- Ensures traceability between stakeholder and system requirements for his/her function.
- Provide technical lead to support JOEM customer meetings and test drives.
- Supports problem resolution and change management for his/her related function together with Hardware, Software and Testing.
- Defines KPIs and performance per function in alignment with system requirements, develops appropriate measurement procedures, review first test strategy, test list and test setup.
- Follow Standardization rules, ISO26262, support design reviews, internal and with suppliers.
- Management follow-up and reports the progress of his tasks and escalate risks.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, preferably Electrical Engineering or computer science.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in working with Automotive electronic products.
- Automotive ECU software 自動車用ＥＣＵソフトの開発経験
- Knowledge of LIN/CAN, Ethernet, security, OTA CAN、イーサネット、セキュリティ、OTA 開発経験
- Model-base software モデルベース開発経験
- ASPICE 経験
- Autosar Autosar 開発経験