Material Planner and Logistics Manager
¥ 8,000,000 - 11,000,000
10 years of experience for Supply Chain Management and Logistics within Automotive Parts Supplier
Our client is a Leading Automotive Electronics component manufacturer with a strong presence in Japan with a wide range of Cluster Meter, Infotainment, HMI, and other Electronics Products/Technology.
- Create and manage a level production plan to meet the customer's delivery schedule and reduce fluctuations in the factory production department and suppliers.
- Management of suppliers by ordering materials based on the material order plan and maintaining close communication with suppliers to prevent fluctuations caused by suppliers to the factory.
- Promote simplification and automation of procedures and operations.
- Participation in regular meetings.
- Support operational improvements based on KPIs.
- Ship products without delays to meet customers' required delivery schedules.
- Manage production and material delivery. Manage production and material deliveries. Communicate closely with production and suppliers to ensure that customer requirements are met, even when there are changes in those requirements.
- When new products are introduced, arrange parts for sample production and prepare for mass production. When design changes occur, coordinate with each department and implement material requirements and production plans to avoid losses.
- Collaborate with Global organization.
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree.
- Supply Chain Management experience in the area of Automotive parts.
- People Management experience.
- Communication skill in Native Level Japanese and Business Level English.